Indy Family Photo is looking for a child (or two siblings) between the ages of 4 and 12 for a cover shoot for Indy’s Child Magazine.
- Be available for a shoot on the morning of May 27th
- Be willing to sign a photo release form allowing Indy Family Photo use of photos, including the right to pass said photos onto Indy’s Child magazine
What you’ll get:
- A super fun photo session! Photographer Amy Garro will end the session with additional photos just for you – so you’ll have plenty of beautiful portraits to choose from.
- Your child on the cover of Indy’s Child for all your family to see! (The magazine is free, so pick up plenty of copies for everyone.) Your child will also be on an inside page with a cute questionnaire about his/her favorite things.
- A 10″ x 10″ mounted print of the image chosen for the cover of the magazine
- A $150 gift voucher toward purchase of additional prints & digitals from the photoshoot.
How to apply:
- Make sure you are available on the morning of May 27th for the photoshoot.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s first name, age, and a recent photograph.
- Read additional information on IFP’s modeling opportunities here.